The HairGlyderTM allows you to complete beautiful up-dos in less time with less trouble. You will be amazed at the styles you will be able to do with the HairGlyderTM.
- Minimizes the use of hair pins
- Complex styles are created quickly
- Works great in wet or dry hair
- Limits the use of hot rollers and curling irons
- Styles hold stronger and last longer
How to Use
Before using the Hair Glyder rub a small amount of Bain De Terre Recovery Complex (or similar product) on the thin black loop. Then slide the inner tube up and down the noose. Repeat this after sanitizing your Hair Glyder or any other time to get the tube to slide smoother and easier.
- Create a ponytail where you want the focus of your design to be and secure it with a hair appropriate elastic.
- Take a section of hair from the outer perimeter of the ponytail. Comb and smooth the selected section. Then thread it through the loop while holding the selected section. Then slide the small tube up until the hair is pinched tightly in the loop.
- Insert the tip of the Hair Glyder through the base of the ponytail (the section between the elastic and the person’s head) until the piece is pulled through to the other side. Keep in mind the curl size will depend on how tightly you pull the selected section through the base of the ponytail.
- Repeat steps two and three until all of the ponytail has been threaded through and your style design is complete. Some of the ends of the selected sections may need to be integrated back into the up-do to be completely hidden.
Helpful Tip: If the hair does not stay in place you may need to use a bobby pin to hold it in place or the hair may be too silky and then use more product to stiffen and give texture to hold the style.